Smoke & Fire Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 (19.2-oz.) pkg. Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored oil
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, minced
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill to medium-hot. Combine barbecue sauce with chipotle chiles; set aside.
- Brush tenderloin with garlic-flavored oil. Grill approximately 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
- Brush tenderloin generously with barbecue sauce mixture and grill a couple more minutes, about one minute per side. Let tenderloin stand 5 minutes before slicing.