Smoked Sausage Medley
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Serves: 20-25
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (10-oz.) jar peach preserves
- 1 (8.25-oz.) can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 (8-oz.) can whole water chestnuts drained
- 1 green bell pepper(s) cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Smoked Sausage Links
- Cut smoked sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Mix barbecue sauce and peach preserves in small bowl until blended. Pour barbecue sauce mixture into 2-quart slow cooker; add remaining ingredients including sausage.
- Cook on High until heated through, stirring occasionally. Turn to Low for serving.