- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 8 hot dogs
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Premium Franks - Beef
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup hot, sweet mustard
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 (2.4-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Premium Fully-Cooked Bacon - Hickory Smoked
- Place franks into boiling water; cover and boil 1 minute. Turn off heat and let stand 5 to 7 minutes. (OR, Grill franks over medium heat 6 to 9 minutes, turning frequently.)
- Spread mustard onto buns. Place frank and 1 to 2 slices bacon in each bun; sprinkle top with cheese.
- Place franks under broiler for about 1 minute to melt cheese. Serve topped with lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeno slices.