Smothered in Mustard Char-Broiled Pork Loin
- Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Serves: 9 to 12
- 1 (2-lb.) pkg. Farmland® EXTRA TENDER® Boneless Pork Loin Filet
- garlic pepper
- ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- barbecue seasoning blend
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to low heat. Lightly sprinkle garlic pepper, barbecue spice and nutmeg over pork loin filet surface. Place on grill and cook 5 minutes per side.
- To prepare mustard sauce, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Remove loin filet from grill and place on large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil. Smother pork in mustard sauce; wrap in foil.
- Wrap loin filet in a second sheet of foil. Place on grill and cook approximately 40 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150°F. to 155°F. Let stand wrapped in foil 10 minutes before serving.