Southwestern Breakfast Pork Burrito
- Prep Time: 8 to 10 hours
- Serves: 10
- 1 (1 1/4-oz.) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3 to 4 lb. Farmland® ALL NATURAL* Boneless Picnic Cushion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- sliced avocado
- To make pulled pork, rub taco seasoning on all sides of pork. Place in slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (overnight). Remove roast from slow cooker; pull or shred using two forks, discard fat; set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; sauté bell peppers and onions until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add beaten eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Spoon scrambled egg mixture and warm shredded pork down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese, avocado and salsa. Fold burrito style to serve.