Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-Ups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: Makes 5 servings
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. Fully Cooked Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Heat oven to 375oF. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of flour tortilla; coat tortilla with cinnamon sugar on both sides. Place 3 slices bacon and 2 teaspoons applesauce on one edge of tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake at 375oF. for 12 to 16 minutes until sugar mixture is bubbly. Cut tortilla roll-ups in half before serving. Serve warm.