Szechwan Pork and Pine Nut Burgers with Mango-Sesame Aioli
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mango finley diced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 6 green onion minced
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root minced
- 2 teaspoons Szechwan peppercorns crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large sesame seed sandwich buns split
- 1 package (1.25 pounds) Farmland® Ground Pork
- Combine all aioli ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Combine all burger ingredients except buns; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on grill that has been brushed with oil. Grill 11 to 13 minutes, turning once or to an internal temperature of 160°F. During last few minutes of grilling, place cut sides of buns on grill to toast.
- To serve, spread aioli onto toasted sides of buns, add pork burgers