Tasty Bacon Spinach Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Lower Sodium Bacon
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 hard cooked egg(s) sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds toasted
- 8 oz. leaf spinach washed, drained and trimmed
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Combine chili sauce, sugar and vegetable oil in small bowl. Whisk until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Tear spinach into bite-size pieces and arrange in salad bowl. Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, onion, eggs and bacon. Toss salad. Before serving, whisk dressing and spoon over salad; toss to combine. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|