- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Deep Basted™ EXTRA TENDER™ Boneless Fresh Pork Strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper(s) cut into strips
- 1 medium poblano chile chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper(s) cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cut meat into strips and set aside. Spray large skillet with vegetable oil spray. Place over medium-high heat. Add pork strips to skillet and cook for 5 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Add bell pepper strips and chile to skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, or until bell peppers are crisp-tender.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Add to skillet with peppers and meat. Cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||7 g|