Our play on the famous horseshoe sandwich, Farmland-style. We gave this signature dish the works.
4 8-oz. Burgers, cooked
4 slices of Farmland® Sliced Ham, warmed
8 slices of Farmland® Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked
4 Sunny-Side Up Eggs
Smoked Paprika, for garnish
4 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (toss in cornstarch, just until lightly coated)
1 tablespoon of Dry Mustard
Crushed Dry Red Pepper (to taste)
1 pound of Farmland® Original Pork Sausage
1 tablespoon of Minced Garlic
2 tablespoons of Butter
1 can of Beer
2 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
1. Warm waffles in oven.
Beer, Sausage, Cheese Sauce:
1. Toss mustard and red pepper with cheese; set aside.
2. Cook breakfast sausage and garlic in pot.
3. When cooked through, add butter. Melt butter. Add cheese mixture and stir until melted. Add beer while mixing.
4. Once mixed together, add Worcestershire sauce. Let cook for 5 minutes (make sure to keep stirring, so cheese does not stick to bottom of pan). Add some more heavy cream if sauce is too thick. Set aside.
5. To serve, lay one waffle on each plate. Top with burger, ham steak, 2 slices thick cut bacon, cheese sauce and egg. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.