Bacon and Sausage Egg Bites with Tomatoes and Parmesan
1/4 cup of milk
6 slices of Farmland® Thick Cut Bacon, cooked, diced
1 package of Farmland® Original Pork Sausage Roll, cooked
2 tablespoons of chopped chives
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 1/2 cups of grated Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 6-opening muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs with milk.
4. Stir in bacon, sausage and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle egg mixture into muffin tins, filling ¾ to the top.
6. Top each section with chopped tomatoes, followed by grated Parmesan.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are just set.