The best way to have a classic dessert is with bacon.
1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups of mini-marshmallows
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of Bourbon
25 unwrapped caramels
3 stripes of cooked chopped Farmland Bacon
1. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment or foil. Spray thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat semi-sweet chocolate chips in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Pour half of the melted chips into prepared pan and smooth evenly with a spatula. Place in freezer to harden, approximately 15 minutes.
3. Place marshmallows, butter and Bourbon in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for approximately 45 seconds. Stir and heat for another 45 seconds. Stir until smooth and elastic.
4. Remove pan from freezer and pour marshmallow mixture onto chocolate layer and smooth evenly. Return to freezer and freeze for approximately 15 minutes.
5. Place unwrapped caramels into marshmallow bowl and heat for approximately 45 seconds. Stir. heat again for 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
6. Remove pan from freezer and pour melted caramels over marshmallow layer and spread evenly. Place back into freezer for approximately 15 more minutes.
7. Reheat remaining chocolate until warm and smooth. Remove pan from freezer and top with remaining melted chocolate. Sprinkle on fully cooked chopped bacon and freeze for final 15 - 30 minutes.
8. To cut, remove bark from pan and carefully peel foil or parchment paper away. Cut into pieces and enjoy.