Bacon 'N Egg Stuffed Biscuits
Our Honey & Maple Flavored Bacon ensures these breakfast biscuits are bursting with flavor.
Prep Time: 35 mins.
8 slices of Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon - Honey Maple Flavored
3 Eggs, beaten
3 oz. of Cream Cheese, softened and cut into 8 small pieces
1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 can (16.3 oz.) of refrigerated Flaky Layer Biscuit Dough
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8 muffin cups in 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces. Cook in large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
3. Meanwhile, peel 4 biscuits in half along layers. Place each piece in greased muffin cup, pressing onto bottom and up sides.
4. Carefully drain all but 1 tablespoon grease from skillet. Add eggs, cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set. Add cream cheese; gently stir until melted. Remove from heat; stir in bacon and Cheddar cheese.
5. Spoon heaping 2 tablespoons egg mixture into each biscuit in muffin pan. Peel remaining 4 biscuits in half along layers. Place each piece over top of egg mixture, pushing edges down into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.