3 slices of Farmland® Hickory Smoked Classic Cut Bacon
1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt
1. Cook bacon according to directions on package. Bacon should be crispy and cooled.
2. Break bacon into small pieces and place in a mortar and pestle. Crush into small pieces, then add salt and grind until salt breaks into smaller pieces and mixes in with the bacon.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How to Salt A Glass Rim
1. Place 1/4 inch of water in a shallow bowl.
2. Place Bacon Salt in another shallow bowl for dipping.
3. Dip in the rim of the glass into the water then into the Bacon Salt.
3. Fill glass with ice and cider.