Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
Stuffed with Farmland Sausage and wrapped in our delicious bacon, these poppers are the game-winning kick that sends your party through the uprights.
1 pkg. of Farmland® Original Roll Sausage
1 tbsp. of Extra virgin olive oil
36 large jalapeños
2 8 oz. of packages of cream cheese
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan
1/4 cup of sour cream
12 slices of Farmland® Bacon, cut crosswise into thirds
1. In a large skillet, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Brown the Farmland Sausage well and break it up for about 7-8 minutes. Drain it on a paper towel.
3. Slice and discard the stems of the jalapeños. Remove the ribs and the seeds if you can’t handle the heat!
4. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Parmesan and sour cream. Mix in the cooled Farmland Sausage.
5. Using a spoon, stuff the jalapeños with the cream cheese mix.
6. Wrap each jalapeño with Farmland Bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
7. Preheat a grill or an oven to medium.
8. Place the peppers on a grill and BBQ them until they are tender and lightly roasted or until bacon is crisp. (Cook on foil if peppers are cooking or burning too fast.)"