Breakfast Ramen Bowl
This Farmland® breakfast recipe using Farmland® Sausage and Bacon will heat things up first thing in the morning.
3 slices of Farmland® Hickory Smoked Classic Cut Bacon
1 to 2 oz. of Farmland® Original Pork Sausage Roll
1 package (3 oz.) of Ramen noodles
1 hard-boiled egg
1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
1 green onion, chopped
Cilantro, to garnish
1) Cook bacon by frying in a sauté pan until crispy.
2) Cook sausage in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Stir often until browned.
3) Cook hard-boiled egg by placing eggs in a large sauce pan. Cover them with cool water about 1 inch above the eggs. Slowly bring water to boil over medium heat. When the water has reached a boil, place lid over pan and remove from heat. Let sit for 10 minutes to cool.
4) Cook Ramen noodles according to package instructions.
5) Place Ramen noodles into bowl.
6) Top with Farmland® Sausage and Bacon, hard-boiled egg, jalapeno pepper and green onion; garnish with cilantro to taste.