Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Pair this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad with a post game party for a recipe the whole team will love.
Prep Time: 25 mins.
2 1/2 cups of uncooked rotini pasta (8oz.)
1 1/2 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup of chopped Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon
1 1/2 cups of chopped plum tomatoes
1/2 cup of sliced green onions
1 1/4 cups of plain yogurt
1/4 cup of lowfat milk
1 package of ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; rinse with cold water.
2. Cook chicken and bacon as directed on packages. Chop into bite size pieces.
3. In large bowl, mix pasta, chicken, bacon tomatoes and green onions.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix and black pepper. Pour over pasta mixture until all ingredients is well covered.
5. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Enjoy.