Creamy Bacon, Ham & Corn Soup
This holiday season, put Pure Farmland on your table and protect American farmland.
2 cans of chicken broth
2 cups of fresh or frozen corn
1 cup of half-and-half cream
1/3 cup of chopped onion
1/3 cup of chopped sweet red pepper
1/4 cup of plus 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour
1/2 cup of cold water
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1 cup of chopped fully cooked Pure Farmland Bacon
1 cup of Farmland cubed ham
Snipped fresh dill (optional)
1. In a large saucepan, combine chicken broth, corn, cream, onion and red pepper and bring to a boil.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, water, salt and pepper until smooth and gradually stir into saucepan. Continue to bring mixture to a boil and stir for approximately 2 minutes or until thickened.
3. Add Pure Farmland Bacon and Farmland cubed ham.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 -15 minutes or until veggies are desired tenderness.
5. Serve and garnish with dill if desired.