Crispy Southwest Salad
This layered salad in a jar is a hearty meal with cubed ham, crumbled bacon, salad greens, corn, roasted peppers, shredded cheese, tomatoes and tortilla strips.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
1 quart-size Mason Jar
1 package (16-oz.) of Farmland® Cubed Ham, roasted
6 Slices of Farmland® Thick Cut Bacon, cooked
2 Cups of Mixed Greens
1/2 Cup of Corn, roasted
1/2 Cup of Red Peppers, roasted
1/4 Cup of Crispy Tortilla Strips
1 oz. of Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
8 halved Cherry Tomatoes
1/4 Cup of Salsa
1. Cook bacon in skillet then crumble on paper towel.
2. Heat oven to 425ºF.
3. Spread Farmland® Cubed Ham, red peppers and corn on parchment-lined baking tray.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, tossing half way through.
5. Layer roasted corn in the bottom of the mason jar.
6. Top corn layer with halved cherry tomatoes.
7. Layer cubed ham over tomatoes.
8. Add roasted red peppers and shredded cheese.
9. Top with chopped Farmland® Thick Cut Bacon bacon and crispy tortilla strips.
10. Pair with your favorite dressing or Salsa.