Start your day off right with this Rocky Mountain go-to breakfast.
2 Teaspoons of butter
2 Tablespoons of Farmland® Diced Ham
1 Tablespoon of chopped bell pepper
1 Tablespoon of chopped onion
1/4 Cup of Cheddar cheese
1) Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Tilt the pan to fully coat the bottom with the butter. Add the ham, bell pepper and onion and cook in the butter for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Quickly pour the eggs into the pan, while sliding the pan back and forth rapidly over heat. Stir briskly with a fork to spread the eggs over the mixture in the pan and let thicken.
4) Spread Cheddar cheese over the top of the omelet if desired. Let stand over heat for a few seconds to lightly brown the bottom of the omelet.
5) Tilt the pan and run a fork or spatula under the edge of the omelet, then jerk the pan sharply to loosen the edges from the bottom of the pan.
6) Fold the omelet in half. Place the omelet onto a plate and dig in.