Farmland Bacon Snack Mix
1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled, Farmland® Hickory Smoked Classic Cut Bacon
3 cups of corn cereal
3 cups of rice cereal
3 cups of wheat cereal
4 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
3 teaspoons of seasoning salt
1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1 cup of pretzels
2 cups of cheese crackers
1 cup of peanuts
1. Fry bacon and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
3. Combine cereals and mix.
4. Add cheese crackers as well as peanuts, pretzels and bacon.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Combine butter, Worcestershire Sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
7. Pour it all over the snack mix and stir thoroughly.
8. Bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool.