Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple Casserole
Pair this Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple Casserole with a luau party everyone will remember.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
4 cups of Farmland® Cubed Ham
1 pineapple, cored and chopped
1 large of red bell pepper, chopped
1 large of orange bell pepper, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
Rice, cooked for serving
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook veggies and Farmland® Cubed Ham on the grill as kebabs. If using wooden skewers, soak in water 15 minutes prior to grilling. Place peppers, onions, Farmland® Cubed Ham and pineapple onto skewers. Continue until skewer is full, leaving 1/4 inch of skewer at top and bottom.
2. Heat grill to medium and add kebabs. Cook on each side until grill marks appear, about 3-5 minutes per side.
3. Brush Teriyaki sauce onto the kebabs for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Turn to glaze each side.
4. Remove from heat and slice everything off the kebabs.
5. Layer ingredients onto a 9" X 13" serving dish. Start the layers with cooked rice, then kebabs and drizzle with a little more teriyaki.
6. Serve and enjoy!