Peach Bacon Salad - 4 Ingredients Only
Quirk Inspired Blog
4 slices of Farmland® Applewood Smoked Bacon
1 large of peach
4 cups of spring salad mix
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette dressing
1. Cook your Farmland Applewood Smoked Bacon. Pat dry with paper towels, and cut into chunks. Set aside.
2. Peel one large peach, and cut into slices.
3. In a large bowl, combine the spring salad mix, peach slices, and bacon.
4. Drizzle with dressing, and toss the salad until coated!
5. Place salads in two separate bowls, and enjoy!