Penne Chicken Alfredo with Smoked Bacon
Mommy Hates Cooking Blog
16 oz of pasta or gluten-free penne pasta
1 package of Farmland® Applewood Smoked Bacon
1 8oz of block of cream cheese
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt or to taste
1 cup of shredded chicken (cooked)
parsley to garnish
1. Begin by preparing the pasta as instructed on the package.
2. While the pasta is being prepared, cook the bacon in your preferred method. Note: I place it on a greased baking sheet and put it in a cold oven, heat up the oven to 400* and cook until done.
3. Once the pasta is draining, place the cream cheese in the pot used for the pasta along with the milk and garlic salt. Let this warm up and stir until the cheese has melted.
4. Add the pasta bake into the pot and stir well.
5. Chop about 8 slices of bacon into smaller pieces and add both the bacon and the chicken into the pasta.
6. Mix well and add additional garlic salt to preferred taste.
7. Garnish with parsley and serve.