Turkey Bacon Breakfast Bowl
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
4 sage leaves, chopped
Pinch red pepper flakes
1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced into cubes
1/2 cup of Peppadew or sweet mini peppers, sliced vertically and cut into 1/2 inch slices
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 eggs, cooked sunny-side up
4 slices All-Natural Turkey Bacon, cooked
Greens of choice, such as pea tendrils or baby greens
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, sage and red pepper flakes.
3. In a separate bowl, toss together sweet potatoes and sliced pepper.
4. Combine maple syrup mixture with sweet potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
5. Place on parchment-lined sheet tray and roast for 10 - 12 minutes, or until browned but not mushy.
6. To serve, place maple-roasted vegetable in bowl, top with eggs and turkey bacon slices.
7. Garnish with greens and serve.